Thursday 19 December 2013

A Pink’s Son Na Eun to Parody ‘Master’s Sun’ for 2013 SBS Gayo Awards

A Pink’s Son Na Eun will parody the drama Master’s Sun on 2013 SBS Gayo Awards with 2PM’s Wooyoung.

At the press conference for 2013 SBS Gayo Awards on December 18, Son Na Eun said, “I had to wear dark circle makeup to look like ‘Tae Gong Shil.’”
A Pink’s Son Na Eun to Parody ‘Master’s Sun’ for 2013 SBS Gayo Awards
The A Pink member continued by saying, “I enjoyed watching the drama, and really wanted to look like ‘Tae Gong Shil.’ So I tried to dress like her and even wore makeup to look like her. Many people told me I really looked like ‘Tae Gong Shil.’”

Meanwhile, 2013 SBS Gayo Awards will be broadcasted live on December 29. 

Photo credit: Newsen
Text credit: Mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment