Thursday 19 December 2013

B2ST Lee Gi Kwang Talks About His First Kiss

Starring in a drama about young love, B2ST’s Lee Gi Kwang shared about his first kiss.

On December 17, Lee Gi Kwang and the cast and staff of CJ E&M’sTwenty Years Old participated in the press conference held at the CGV Theaters in Yeouido. 
B2ST Lee Gi Kwang Talks About His First Kiss
After talking about the kiss scenes in the drama, Lee Gi Kwang was asked about his real first kiss. 

“I’m a person, so I must have done it, right?” said Lee Gi Kwang. “I had my first kiss when I didn’t know how to do anything or how anything was supposed to be like, so I think I did it very naively.”

He added, “But I remember that my heart was beating as if it was ready to explode. When I went home, I kept jumping up and down on my bed all day.”

On his first drama kiss scene, he said that he felt very awkward and nervous because he has never done it before. “I saw the kiss scene, and I’m a little worried that it might appear too stimulating,” said Lee Gi Kwang with a laugh. 

There were no NGs with the kiss scene. 

Twenty Years Old will begin on December 19 through Kakaopage, Youtube, and other media platforms. 

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min
Article credit: Mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment