Thursday 19 December 2013

T-ara′s Ji Yeon Had Her First Kiss in Middle School

Ji Yeon of T-ara N4 confessed that she had her first kiss when she was in her third year of middle school.

The May 13 broadcast of Mnet′s The Beatles Code 2 aired the second installment of the episode featuring Shim Shin and T-ara′s unit group T-ara N4.
T-ara′s Ji Yeon Had Her First Kiss in Middle School
When asked by the MC whether they had any boyfriends, the T-ara N4 members answered, "Not now."

The MCs, however, didn′t let up, continuing to ask, "I think you do. Have you ever contacted your ex-boyfriend when you were in pain?"

They failed to get the answers they wanted, as the T-ara members didn′t bend to their will.

The members instead gave honest answers on their first kisses.

Eun Jung said, "I first entered a relationship with a boy when I was 20. I had my first kiss at a couple seat in a cafe in Hongdae."

Hyomin answered, "I had mine after my last year in high school and before I entered college."

Ji Yeon turned out to be the member that had her first kiss the earliest.

"It was in my third year in middle school. I think he was older than me, but I don′t really remember," she said.
T-ara′s Ji Yeon Had Her First Kiss in Middle School
T-ara N4 is currently promoting its new single Countryside Diaries.

Photo credit: Mnet
Article credit: Mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment