Thursday 19 December 2013

MBLAQ Mir Couldn’t Sleep at Night in Regret of Leaving ‘Real Man’

Now that MBC’s Real Man is one of the most popular Sunday variety programs, MBLAQ’s Mir talked about how much he regretted leaving the show. 

On December 18, Mir joined the cast of Mnet’s The Beatles Code 3D in a gathering of reporters. 

Mir was asked about his sentiments after leaving Real Man and seeing it rise to popularity. 
MBLAQ Mir Couldn’t Sleep at Night in Regret of Leaving ‘Real Man’
“I regret it so much that I can’t sleep at night,” said Mir, bringing laughs. “At the time, everyone except Sam Hammington and Seo Kyung Seok seemed to want to quit. But later I realized, I was the only one who left the show.”

He added, “We used to have a group chat room with all the members…. But at one point, I realized I wasn’t in there anymore.”


Mir said the members must have made a new chatroom after ZE:A’s Hyung Sik joined the show as his replacement. 

“I was a little upset that I wasn’t there anymore, but now I’m used to it,” continued Mir. “I’m proud to see that it got more popular after Hyung Sik joined. I have no worries, since The Beatles Code 3D will do well.”

Shin Dong Yeop then commented that Mir must be very innocent as he actually believed the Real Manmembers when they said thye were leaving the show.

The Beatles Code 3D, with the D standing for dangers, diss, and direct, will begin on December 24 with 2NE1 and DJ Doc as the guests. 

Photo Credit: Mnet
Article Credit: Mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment