Friday 13 December 2013

Kim Woo Bin Thanking Viewers for Loving Evil Young Do

My favourite actor in The Heirs! ^_^ 

With the last episode of SBS’ The Heirs only hours away, Kim Woo Bin gave thanks to all the viewers who tuned in.
Kim Woo Bin Thanks Viewers for Loving Evil Young Do
Through his agency on December 12, Kim Woo Bin said, “It was really good to be with awesome people, and I’m happy that everything wrapped up without any big accidents.”

“With so many people loving The Heirs, it was three months spent, where I felt grateful every single day. I was able to learn a long through this project, and I want to thank all the viewers who supported evil Young Do,” said Kim Woo Bin. “I will do my best to show a more improved side of me. Thank you again for everyone who loved The Heirs and Choi Young Do.”

Kim Woo Bin acted as Choi Young Do, the hotel heir who had a lot of unhealed pain from his childhood. 

The Heirs ends on December 12.

Photo Credit: SBS
Text credits: Mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment