Thursday 19 December 2013

Lee Min Ho′s and Kim Woo Bin′s Love Made Park Shin Hye Look Pretty

Park Shin Hye has revealed the secret to her stunning beauty. 

Park Shin Hye met with reporters for a press meeting on December 17 in Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 

Upon being asked what is the secret to her beauty, she answered, “I think people thought I looked pretty because I was being loved by two men, Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin,” which led to a round of laughter. 

“I eat really well,” continued the actress. “So some days my face looks huge on screen and other days when I didn’t eat so well, my face looks thinner. That used to give me a lot of stress, but it doesn’t bother me as much now.”
Park Shin Hye Says Lee Min Ho′s and Kim Woo Bin′s Love Made Her Look Pretty
Being named one of the natural beauties in Korea, Park Shin Hye surprised everyone by saying, “I used to want to fix the tip of my nose with plastic surgery. It was my complex for a long time. Recently, many people pointed out that I have ugly fingers, so I began to think if I needed to go to the hospital for that.”

“But I’ve decided to keep my unique fingers. I heard Hollywood’s Megan Fox also has similar fingers as I do, so I can keep mine too,” said Park Shin Hye. “People told me that was how many artists’ fingers were like, so now I’m proud to have my fingers.” 

Photo credit: S.A.L.T. Entertainment
Text credit: Mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment